11/6/11

I'm on the Creative Cafe Design Team

I'm SO SO SO THRILLED to announce that I've been selected to be on the inaugural design team for the Creative Cafe. Creative Cafe is a WONDERFUL supportive community of creative ladies many of whom have been through abusive relationships. This is a wonderful community that I am honored to be a part of. I can't wait to share projects with everyone. I'll be doing weekly projects for the design team so my blog will be updated MUCH more frequently...YEAH! or is that YIKES! LOL :) You should start seeing projects from me starting the week of Nov 14th. I'm not sure what day I'll be posting my projects as of yet, we are still making our schedule, but be sure I'll be posting goodies once a week for all to see. :) Please come check out Creative Cafe and join us there as well.  

No comments: