9/22/11

Above Rubies Studio

I'm excited to share Above Rubies Studio with y'all! If you haven't heard of them, you need to go check them out! They make AMAZING DVD's, a Cricut Cutting Guide that I couldn't survive without and Megan Elizabeth has from Above Rubies has just recently started a wonderful line of paper called Paper Layerz. If you've never watched Megan's tutorials, you are missing out! She is wonderful, informative and spunky to boot! I love watching her! Anyway, I'm now an affiliate of Above Rubies, so if you decide you want to go check 'em out and you buy something, it is helping me out! Just click on one of the links in this post or on the Above Rubies Studio blinkie at the top right of my page. I am excited at this opportunity to be an affiliate for Megan Elizabeth & Above Rubies! Thanks a million y'all! :)

No comments: