9/24/11

Punkin Patch Stamps, Thanks to you, my followers, and more...

Hey y'all,
So I'm posting again to inform you of another company that I've had the opportunity to become an affiliate with. They are Punkin Patch Stamps. They have some ADORABLE stamps! If you click on the link in this post or the button to your left, it'll bring you to their webpage & I'll get credit if you decide to buy anything from them. I am loving that I've got these opportunities opening up to me as I'm building my blog. These opportunities are thanks to you, my followers...I would not have them if you all did not support me. I appreciate every last one of you and I LOVE your input on my creations, so PLEASE do not hesitate to comment on my past posts(or anything I post in the future)...I love creative criticism & thrive on others' ideas, so if you ever have an idea or concept you want to share with me, please feel free...I love to take on challenges, nothing(ok, almost nothing...I STILL haven't used my Cricut Cake Machine) intimidates me...I also will make things for people, upon request, sometimes a small fee(most likely for supplies) will be required, but that would be addressed on an individual basis. I love creating & I love a challenge. Thank you all for the time you take to look at my projects and read my ramblings. I do really appreciate it & I DO read all your comments even if I don't get to reply to all of them.

No comments: