9/21/11

Perpetual Flower Garden



I did a quick highlight of this in a previous post, but I only posted 2 pictures. I am re-posting it because I want to feature the detail on it, especially the stamped images.

This is my perpetual flower garden...I used peat pots, painted them with plaid brands of acrylic paint. I then stamped my images on them. Inside, I used Styrofoam balls which I had also painted with complimentary color acrylic paints. The idea of these was to put jelly beans for Easter in. I never got around to putting the Jelly Beans IN the flower pots. LOL. The flowers(paper rosettes) are made by cutting strips of paper and then scoring them with my Martha Stewart Score Board. This was very time consuming and got frustrating at points however I love how it turned out. The images on the rosettes are cuts drawn and cut from my Cricut machine. I posted the specific details on those in my previous post. I love how these turned out and they are an item that I plan to re-create for future events.



















































































































































No comments: